It's easy to import your donations or contact info from another file into Pearl Bids. Below is an example on importing donations from an excel file.
1. Select Donations from the left side menu bar. Then, from the top drop down menu, select File>Import donations.
2. Next, you will be asked to slect the file where the data that you wish to import resides. After double clicking on the file name, the Import Field Mapping screen will appear. This screen allows you to tell Pearl Bids where you wish each imported field to reside.
3. When ready, select the Import button. An Import Options screen will appear. The Perform auto-enter option should have a check mark. If it does not, check it now.
4. The next pop-up widow will show your import summary. Choose OK.
5. The Donations Import Review window is your final review before importing. It is easy to add any additional information or make changes in this screen. Once all information is in, select the donations that you wish to import in the left hand column. Then click the Import Check Marked on the top of the screen. Your Donations will now be included your the Pearl Bids program.
To import Contacts into Pearl Bids, follow these same steps, but select Contacts on the left side menu bar as opposed to Donations.