If you raise funds for a non-profit or NGO, a silent auction app needs to report who donated and what they donated to your auction. To help, we’ve built the Accounting Donation Report! The Accounting Donation Report can be emailed as a pdf or as a CSV file, for easy import in Mac OSX Numbers, MS excel, Quickbooks, etc.
If you hold a silent auction fundraiser for a non-profit or NGO you will need this report. It shows the winning bid for each item organized per person, it's market value, the amount paid, and if payment was more than the market value. The information is helpful in determining whether or not the payments can be catagorized as being tax deductible. Accountants love this report. It can also be emailed in CSV format. This is why you use a silent auction app!
* a yearly bidding-license is required to enter new bids.
Your guests will love the personalized name badges that include their bid number as well as their name. You will love that no additional infomation is necessary for you to create these name badges. Simply pull up your attendee contact information and select Print Name Tags from the pull down menu.
It is handy to organize your auction according to table name (Spa Table, Travel Table, Dining Table, etc.). The Silent Auction app, Pearl Bids, allows you to easily print out alisting of each item on a table, including a small graphic and donor recognition. Combined together, these table lists create the perfect booklet/catalog for your attendees.
Pearl Bids is everything that you need to get your auction set up and ready to run:
- Organize your silent auction donations and contacts.
- Create unlimited silent auctions, with unlimited donation items.
- Organize your donations by tables (eq spa-table, travel-table, etc) and print beautiful bid sheets, with your auction logo and donation item image.
- Print bid sheets with multiple winners like "A Moms' Night Out".
- Print Accountant Donation Reports, Personal donation request letters, & personalized attendee sign-in sheets to collect credit card numbers...
Pearl Bids Bidding License (Optional add-on: $99.99 for 1 year - renewable)
Adding the optional *Bidding License, will allow you to register new bids and easily invoice your attendees, as well as create summary profit reports.
Pearl Bids Bidding Online $29.99 (Releasing Summer 2019)
This exciting new version will allow multiple users as well as online bidding, registration and much more.
Page 5 of 6